- Write down or copy the URL above.
- Tap the “Settings” icon, then scroll down and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Tap “Add Account” and select “Other.”
- Select the “Add Subscribed Calendar” option, fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click “Next.” Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping “Calendars” in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
**If you have easy access to Internet and your email, you can simplify the procedure by emailing yourself the ICAL link. Click the link in the body of the email and follow the notification cues for subscribing to the calendar.
On any computer, log in to your Gmail account (you will need a Gmail account to get this to work on your Android). Go to www.google.com/calendar.
On the left hand side of the screen, you’ll see a section called “Other calendars.” To the right of that section title, click on the downward facing arrow, which should bring up a menu of options. Click “Add by URL.” Add or paste the URL above into the popup and then click “Add Calendar.”
Now, on your android phone, the calendar should show up automatically. If it does not show up, open your phone’s calendar, and find the list of calendars available. Depending on the phone, this will be somewhere in Settings. The BHS Practice Calendar should show up in the available calendars to be displayed on your phone.